Sunday, July 5, 2009

Randy Ramsley

Greetings..........I am really hopeful that I will be able to return to Yankton for the event. Some really fine friends have agreed to watch the place sooooooooooo.

I have been living in Southern Utah for 15 years now. I work on a sustainable farm located on the eastern gateway to Capitol Reef National Park (pictures and stuff at www.mesafarmmarket.com )

The farm takes up most of my time. It is a culmination of a vision I have had for many years. Something of a dream/nightmare. We are currently building a goat dairy/farmstead cheese operation. The licensing process is brutal. We are milking 20 does this season and producing about 15 lbs of cheese a day. Formage blanc, chevre, and feta with a little kefer and yogurt for fun. We also produce 36 loaves of artisan bread baked in a wood fired stone oven each day. And we also farm 6 acres of organic fruits and vegetables.

If I could find the time I would be playing guitar...lets see... only 90 days till the frost... but hey I get to come to Yankton for a fun weekend. I really am looking forward to seeing you all.

No comments: