Friday, July 3, 2009

Sharon Pike

It's been great fun to hear about classmates! I'm feeling pressured/threatened by peers to jot something before they do it for me. At our 10 year reunion, I lived in Colorado, at 20th in California, at 30th in Colorado and now 40th back in California…. So does that mean I’m moving back to Colorado within next 10 years??? Seriously doubt it as my husband Ken and I are loving life in the Palm Springs area. I was working hard, now I’m hardly working, but enjoying golf… although some days, golfing seems like hard work. I have 7 step grandkids ages 5 to 20 that live in Newport Beach (only100 miles away) and in Nashville,TN so many visits to see them. I experienced a wonderful ‘three generation’ trip to France recently with my aunt and my niece. I seem to have tapped into my creative side with owning a paint-it-yourself pottery studio for 6 yrs, followed with faux painting, and now working on a journal/book based upon the incredible relationship I had with my parents throughout my life. I lost them both within the last several months and have spent much of the last year in Yankton, so coming home for our Reunion is one of my regularly scheduled flights!

No comments: