Thursday, July 16, 2009

John Bicknell


Hi everyone, I was just back in Yankton over the 4th for a family reunion and will not be able to attend the class reunion. Natalie (Hawerlander, class of 1970) and I have lived in Colorado since 1979 and currently reside in Parker which is a suburb just south of Denver. We have two daughters and each of them have two daughters, ages 5,4,3&2. My dream of being surrounded by beautiful women has come true. They all live in the Denver area and we spend as much time as possible with the granddaughters, one of the best blessings in my life. We enjoy the great outdoors of Colorado as much as we can. My personal passion is endurance road cycling and I have ridden my bicycle over many of the mountain passes in the state. I also spent many years reffing high school wrestling. Being a Buck wrestler was one of my fondest mememories along with being in the band/orchestra, Mr. Larson and who could forget Lucy Weed banging her wand on a music stand and stomping her heel. I am currently in private practice as a business broker and work out of my home office, what a life style! You all have a great time this weekend.


No comments: