Thursday, July 9, 2009

MIKE & LORI FOSTER:
After graduating from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 1975, I practice law in Lincoln, Nebraska; Sioux City, Iowa; Des Moines, Iowa; and back to Lincoln, Nebraska. In 1981, I lived and worked in the Chicago, Illinois suburbs for 4 years and then went into my own solo-practice in New Castle, Indiana for 16 years. In 2004, I relocated to Southwest Florida.
After being single for 12 years, I married Lori in April of 2008 on the Gulf beaches of Naples, Florida. In 10 minutes, she became a mother of 4 (Michelle, 39!; Jeffrey, 37; Steven, 33, and Danielle, 19) and a grandmother of 5 (Jeff's Mariah is 15!). I have been looking forwared to this for several months but could not quite figure out this blog site until now. Lori and I will actually arrive in Wednesday; and it will be really great to catch up on old friends.

No comments: