Saturday, June 6, 2009

Jerry Pfeiffer



Hello everyone from the Northwest. Sadly I am not going to make it back for our 40th. ( I can just hear all the disappointed sighs.) It sounds like the reunion will be a good time but we will be on the east coast for a wedding/family gathering on Roberta's side of the clan. I have enjoyed reading all the latest from those willing to share. For me, we have been living in Oregon since 1976. I have been working for IBM the last 10 years since they bought out my previous employer. The electronics industry has treated me pretty well for the past 25+ years, but I am looking forward to the day that I can call it quits. Our daughter, Charolette, is a sophomore at Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, WA and hence the reason I am not retired now. I hope you all have a great time at the reunion. Maybe someone will post photos after it is all over. If any of you are out in the vicinity of Beaverton, Oregon look us up. We are in the book. I can also be reached via email jerrypff@netscape.net. Feel free to drop me a note at any time. It would be great to hear what I missed out on in July.

My best to everyone,

Jerry

No comments: