Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sue Scoblic Morrison


Hi Classmates! I'm still on the farm, and married to Jim Morrison. We have two college aged kids. Kelli is almost 22, and is a first year Senior at SDSU. It's been tough for her to settle on a major. She changed many times. She's finally back to a Biology major with a Zoology minor. She'd like to work with exotic animals.
Patrick is 20. He's at Mom and Dad's school, USD. He's a triple major at this point. He received a Neuharth Scholarship, and is currently News Editor for the Volante.
I'm still teaching, and by the looks of my IRA; I may be at it for a few more years. Jim is still farming. He seems to find more and more recreational time every year. I'm really jealous.
I'm looking forward to reconnecting with all of you this summer. See you in July.

No comments: